The EpicEscape Course
How to escape the rat race by using science
You don't have to be wealthy or retired to travel indefinitely!
Corporate Exit | Career Break | Traveling and Living AbroadDownload Module 1 for Free
What Is It?
The EpicEscape CourseTM combines wisdom from neuroscientists, psychologists, travelers, and successful digital nomads to help discontent people escape the Rat Race.
The course includes six modules (seen below), additional bonus content, and one-on-one coaching from travel writer Greg RodgersRegister Now
How Does It Work?
Once you understand the mechanisms behind how you feel, you can make big changes.
Participants work through course modules at their own pace. Whenever you're ready for a one-on-one session, you'll schedule a 20-minute coaching call to discuss concerns, preparations for travel, life as a digital nomad, or anything else on your mind.
There are no tests or quizzes to take.
The EpicEscape Course
How to Beat Fear
- How fear works in the brain
- Why we fear the unknown and how to overcome
- Change the environment to rewire the brain
- Why escaping your current life requires so much energy
- How realistic is a life of escape?
- Raising self-efficacy to get things done
- Important things to know about escaping
Money and Finances
- The relationship of time, money, and energy
- Your brain is stopping you, not money
- Travel can be cheaper than staying at home
- Thinking clearly about money
Strategies for Escape
- How to fool the brain by going small
- Neurotransmitters and stress control
- Going big when the time is right
- Common mistakes and pitfalls
- How to choose a gig to stay afloat
- Building a web empire (or not)
- Launch, fail, learn
The Final Battleplan
- Setting up an environment to escape
- How to choose a time to exit
- Other things you need to know
- How to escape a conventional life
2021 Launch Special!
Use code FALL2021 for a 25 percent discount.
Expires November 1, 2021
I know the internet can be a scary place. This purchase comes with a 30-day, 100 percent moneyback guarantee. If you aren't happy (and we haven't yet had our coaching call), I'll give you a full refund!Register for the Course
Meet Greg Rodgers
I'm a U.S. Army veteran and former IBM engineer who was stuck in a corporate cubicle until age 30. After many years of messy attempts, I finally escaped the Rat Race and have been enjoying an adventurous, location-independent lifestyle since!
You can see some of the adventures on my vagabonding blog.
I'm not an influencer, and I didn't get rich selling courses on the internet. Instead, I earned my keep as a travel writer, coach, and photographer. My travel websites have been helping people escape to live their dreams for 15 years now.
I know how it feels to be stuck, always low on time and money while making someone else rich. Here's something I learned the hard way:
Despite the myths and what others say, you don’t have to be rich or retired to enjoy an extraordinary life!
I live simply in beautiful places like Thailand, Malaysia, and Bali. I'm spreading my retirement throughout life rather than waiting until the end.
I made a lot of mistakes while making my escape from Corporate America in 2005. This course is going to save you time, stress, and money while you plot your own exit from the Rat Race.
Escaping changed my life so much, I began studying neuroscience to figure out why I feel so much healthier and alive now. Traveling not only allows you to see the world, you get to meet extraordinary people along the way who will contribute to your success.
I'm 100 percent certain you'll be more empowered to take control after enjoying this course. If not, I'll happily refund your money, of course.
Get ready to hoist the black flag and start making some changes. I look forward to speaking with you. This is going to be fun!